Chillafish Bunzi Gradual Balance Bike – with convertable wheels
|Amazon.com Price||:||$49.99 (24/04/2014 16:50 PDT - Detail)|
|Shipping||:||Usually ships in 1-2 business days|
Chillafish Bunzi Gradual Balance Bike
Bicycles are a child’s best friend and have always been a part of childhood. Growing up is somehow never complete without bikes. Riding bicycles gives the children a feeling of independence, focus and freedom. However, before children pedal themselves into adventure they first have to learn to ride the bicycle. Parents always look for means and equipment to help teach their children learn to ride the bicycle in an easy, effective and safe way unlike back in the old days where the only way to learn to ride the bike is by a regular bicycle with pedals, brakes and cranks which sometimes results in bruises, scratches and bumps.
One of the best ways to teach children to ride the bike is by balance bicycles. Most balance bikes do not have pedals, brakes and cranks and it just let the child cruise, run or glide with it thus developing the principles of balance, coordination and steering as their balance bike benefits. One of the most innovative balance bike in the market today is the Chillafish Bunzi Gradual balance bike wherein this bike is convertable from a three-wheeled to a two-wheeled bike. It is specifically designed for comfort, stability, durability, safety, functionality and fun. This may not be the best balance bike ever but its reliability and functionality can sure give total satisfaction for parents and children.
Read the rest of the “Chillafish Bunzi Gradual Balance Bike" Review:
The overall dimension of the Chillafish Bunzi is 15.5 x 12.4 x 7.6 (L x W x H) and with a total product weight of just 5.2 pounds. (Back to Top)
Every purchase of the Chillafish Bunzi gradual balance bike has a 6-month warranty on all parts and 12 months on the frame. (Back to Top)
The convertible Chillafish Bunzi balance bike has silent anti-skid TPE punctue-resistant wheels for indoor and outdoor use and for greater performance. (Back to Top)
This balance bike has a comfortable seat and its height is adjustable to grow with your child 8.6" for 3 wheels and 9.8" for 2 wheels. (Back to Top)
In the handlebar of the Chillafish Bunzi balance bike are strong handgrips, which can also be used for carrying when transporting the balance bike. (Back to Top)
The body of this balance bike is composed of a bunny design frame made from high-quality ABS material for greater durability and stability. (Back to Top)
There is no footrest in the Chillafish Bunzi balance bike and it is not a disadvantage because footrests can sometimes get in the way of the child’s feet causing trampling, tripping or bumping. (Back to Top)
Maximum User Weight
The maximum user weight capacity of the Chillafish Bunzi Gradual balance bike is 55 pounds. (Back to Top)
User Age Recommendation
Ages 1 year to 3 year is the user age recommendation and this is one of the best balance bike for one year old children. (Back to Top)
- Go from 3 wheels to 2 wheels without tools – The Chillafish Bunzi Gradual balance bike is known to convert from a 3-wheeled balance bike to a 2-wheeled without using tools and great effort. Just a couple of twisting can give you whichever type of balance bike your child would prefer.
- Storage in the seat – The storage in the seat can be handy for storing children’s stuff like foods, drinks, and small toys to name a few during the ride.
- Great functionality – This balance bike is like hitting two birds with one stone because you can have either a 3-wheeled or a 2-wheeled bike with the convertible Chillafish Bunzi balance bike.
- Lightweight – The materials used with the manufacturing of this balance bike is the reason why this bike is very lightweight and handy so transportation of this product will be trouble-free and quick.
- Nice design – Its unique bunny design frame can be really an attraction for little children even the littlest ones wherein this is one of the best balance bike for one year old, making them want to ride regularly with the balance bike thus ensuring greater results.
- Small – The Chillafish Bunzi balance bike can be a bit small for average children because of it design however, as its recommendation age suggests, it can fit average-sized children ages 1 year to 3 years old.
- No brakes – Having hand brakes is what some parents prefer their bikes would have as they thought brakes can help when stopping the balance bike. In fact, brakes can be of help indeed for child when stopping the bike only if its fingers can reach the brake and have the strength to pull it.
- Unstable – Some complain instability but if the child feels unstable, the parents may choose which will suit best their child’s preference, the 2-wheeled bike or the 3-wheeled.
Summary for the Chillafish Bunzi Gradual Balance Training Bike
Having the Chillafish Bunzi balance bike is a really wise buy because you can have two equipments in one. Parents can have two alternative means in teaching their child to learn to ride the bike. Built for durability, stability, functionality, safely and affordability, this Chillafish Bunzi’s reliability can provide total satisfaction for parents as well as children. This balance bike convertible may not be the best balance bike ever but is pretty sure that it is one of the top 10 balance bikes In the market today. (Back to Top)
Parents were delighted of the performance of the Chillafish Bunzi balance bike that their adoration of the product can be reflected on their review for this balance bike. 15 customers gave their reviews and 6 people gave a 5 star and 4 star rating respectively. 1 person gave 3 stars while none gave 2 stars and 2 buyers gave a 1 star rating. Overall, the average of the Chillafish Bunzi is 3.9 stars out of what could been a 5 star rating. (Back to Top)
Amazon Rating: 3.9
Check current pricing discounts for the Chillafish Bunzi Gradual Balance Training Bike